placeholder default text

After you are admitted to De Anza, you will receive an email with your 8-digit student identification number, also known as your Campuswide ID, or CWID.

You will use this number to log in to MyPortal, the online gateway to De Anza's student registration and records system.

Here are some tips for logging in. 

Logging in for the first time

      1. Go to
      2. For your Campuswide ID, enter your 8-digit student identification number (CWID).
      3. For your Password, enter your date of birth in six-digit format, like this: MMDDYY.
        (Example: March 5, 1998 would be 030598)
      4. You will be prompted to create your new password – using letters and numbers, but no special characters. It's important to remember this password, especially if you don't have a Social Security Number.
      5. Keep your CWID and password safe! You will use them for paying fees, checking your financial aid status, viewing your grades and other important functions.
      6. Once you are logged in, continue the steps listed on the Apply and Register webpage.

If you don't know your CWID

New Students: Your student identification number (Campuswide ID, or CWID) will be generated and emailed to you after you submit your application for admission.

Continuing Students: You can retrieve your Campuswide ID by going to the MyPortal login page and resetting your password. Your CWID will be emailed to you.

If you don't have a social security number, you will need to visit to the Admissions and Records Office or email

International Students: Contact the International Student Programs office.

If you forget your password

If you need to reset your password

  1. Go to the MyPortal login page
  2. Click on "I don’t know my password"
  3. Click on "reset your password"

You'll be asked to provide the following

  • Your legal name that you used when you applied for admission
  • Your birth date
  • Last four digits of your Social Security Number

If you don't have a Social Security Number, you will need to visit the Admissions and Records office or email webregda@fhda.eduInternational students should contact the International Student Programs office.

If you still can't log in

Fill out the Admissions and Records Help Form or visit the Admissions and Records Office.


You can download a one-page Registration Quick-Start Guide for a printer-friendly reference.


Back to Top