Reaffirmation of Accreditation (2018)
De Anza College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, 415.506.0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
The ACCJC reaffirmed De Anza's accreditation in January 2018, with five commendations, three compliance requirements and two recommendations for improving institutional effectiveness. De Anza provided ACCJC with a Follow-Up Report in March 2018 and hosted commission representatives on a subsequent visit to the college.
For More Information
- To learn about the self-evaluation process and the ACCJC evaluation team visit in October 2017, please visit the 2017 Evaluation Visit webpage.
- For information related to the 2011 self-study and the 2012 reaffirmation of De Anza's accreditation, along with subsequent reports, please visit the Accreditation 2012 page.
2018 Follow-Up Report
- Follow-Up Report to the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, (3.6 MB, 55 pages)
- Approved by College Council, March 1, 2018
- Approved by Board of Trustees, March 6, 2018
- Report from Visiting Team After Follow-up Visit, May 5, 2018
2017 Institutional Self-Evaluation
For questions or comments
Please contact Mallory Newell, De Anza's Accreditation Liaison Officer, at 408.864.8777 or firstname.lastname@example.org