History of the United States to Early National Era
U.S. civilization to Early National Era. A survey of the social, cultural, political, economic and intellectual development of the Colonial Era with emphasis on the era of the American Revolution, the development of the Constitution, and the role of the major ethnic, social and gender groups in the American experience.
|40093||HIST 17A||2||MTWR···||10:30 AM-11:20 AM||Carol Cini||L26|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2018-04-09 to 2018-06-29.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 17AH.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.