Intermediate Spanish (First Quarter)
Reading and discussion of texts dealing with the literature, arts, culture, history and geography of the Spanish-speaking world. Review and expansion of the structures, grammatical features and linguistic functions of elementary Spanish. Development of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills at the first intermediate level within the framework of language as a fundamental expression of culture.
|24929||SPAN 4||61||M·W····||06:30 PM-08:45 PM||Kimberly Vinall||L32|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2018-09-24 to 2018-12-14.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- SPAN 3 (equivalent to three years of high school Spanish) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.